Mr. Anuchai Secharunputong
Born : 25 July 1965
Contact Address : Remix Studio Bangkok Co., Ltd. 487 Ladprao 94 Road Wangthonglang Bangkok 10310 Thailand Tel. 662 935 6018-9, 662 935 6495-6 Fax. 662 935 6901
Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.remixstudiobangkok.com, www.anuchaiphotographer.com
- Bachelor Degree of Arts majoring in Printing, Ratchamongkol Technology Institution
Managing Director – Remix Studio Bangkok Co.,Ltd.
- Siam Photo R.E. 225 Co., Ltd.
- Remark Group Co., Ltd. (Remark Cottage Resort)
Board of Chairman & His Honor
- Special Photographer on occasion of “The 60th Anniversary Celebration of his Majesty’s Accession to the Throne”
- Special Photographer of Royal Creamation ceremonies for Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana.
- Assist to the Public Relation for Bureau of the Royal Household, the Kingdom of Thailand
- Former Honorary Consultant of The Royal Photographic Society of Thailand under the Royal Patronage of H.M. the King
- Project Chairman of Art Gallery National Museum
Mr. Anuchai Secharunputong is one of the best Advertising Photographer of Thailand who is in the advertising business more than 20 years. His works have been known more to oversea market when they appeared at Cannes Lions Festival since year 1999 and the pries have been received continuously until present. He can win as much as international awards up to 300 awards as the following example;
- Cannes Lions Awards, France.
- International Food &Beverage Creative Excellent Awards (FAB Awards).
- London International Awards.
- Media Asian Advertising Awards.
- Asia Pacific Advertising Festival (Adfest Awards).
- Adman Awards & Symposium (Adman Awards).
- Top Advertising Contest of Thailand (TACT Awards).
- Bangkok Advertising Art Director Awards ( B.A.D. Awards)
etc. Anuchai Secharunputong has been ranked at the very beginning numbers of international photographers ranking arranged by Archive magazine every year. (For more information, please visit www.luerzersarchive.com). In 2004, he was ranked number one photographer by Archive Magazine. In the same year, Anuchai has been promoted by Archive magazine to be one of 200 world best photographers.
And his achievements are announced in 200 Best Ad Photographers Worldwide Book, 2004 – 2009. For domestic rank, Archive Magazine has put him on the first rank for over 5 years continuously. The acceptance of Anuchai’s works and his fame have opened him chances to be invited as honor guest for several important occasions offered by different institutions and organizations both locally and oversea; such as Board of Jury of Citra Pariwara, Jakarta Indonesia; Board of Jury for the project “Thai Heritage, World Heritage” held by PTT; Board of Jury for Asia Pacific Advertising Festival (Adfest Awards),Board of Jury for Bangkok Art Directors Awards (B.A.D. Awards); Board of Jury Top Advertising Contest of Thailand (TACT Awards) and etc.
We was invited to be the lecturer to many organizations and institutions as well such as By Asian Development Bank to teach the young people at the core of Mekong region about Photo shooting.Moreover, he was selected to be presenters by Souel Tourism of Korea as one of the international photographer from over the world. In October 2007, The Campaign for WWF “Forest for Life” had been requested by “ Musee de la Publicite (Les Art Decoratifs)”, France- to be put into their collections.Moreover, His picture” Shy2” was auctioned off by Christie Hong Kong on May 24,2008. The highest honor and most pride of his working life came when he was selected to be one amongst famous professional photographers to work with the greatest ceremony occasion of “The 60th Anniversary Celebration of His Majesty’s Accession to Throne”.
In year 2007, Anuchai is selected to be one of 55 world’s most celebrated photographers to create a contemporary portrait of the Kingdom called “Thailand-9days in the Kingdom” book. Moreover, this year Anuchai is remarked to the public by his soloist photo exhibition called “Our Beloved King”. He has spent his after-work over three years on this project. His journey through 76 provinces all over Thailand to take the King’s pictures hung on Thai residents’ home wall for 81 exhibited-photos has proved his extreme intention and dedication to make something for the King.
- International Photographic Exhibition “Through the Lens 2005” Decenber 2-31 ,2005 at The National Gallery,Chao-fa Road ,Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Take s from photos “Fah Sai Andaman” (After Tsunami)”. December 22-31,2005 at Silom Galleria, Soi Silom 19 ,Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Why Sign?” April 4-24, 2006 at Jamjuree Exhibition Art Gallery Chulalongkorn University.
- Photo Exhibition “Best of 9 Photographers” March 1-31 2006 at O&M Gallery of Art, Central World Building 14 flr.
- Photo Exhibition Bangkok Steel Exhibition & Conference 2006 “225th Year of Bangkok and Architecture of Steel” July 13-15 2006 at Royal Paragon Hall,Siam Paragon. Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Tranquil Coup D’Etat (Thai Style)2006 at The National Gallery ,Chao-Fa Road.
- Photo Exhibition “6 EYES” Febuary 2007 at Lanna Cultural Center, Chiangmai.
- Sculptural Exhibition “Crack; the Magic Clay can do” February 14-28, 2007 at Ban Silom, Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Artist Face” (1 of 420 Artist) Mar 9- Apr 9,2007 at Silom Galleria,Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “See Saw Seen” Mar 14- Apr 12, 2007 at Ardel Gallery of Modern Art.
- Photo Exhibition (5 Photographers) “Undeclared Customs” February 1-28, 2007 at Breadbox Gallery, Perth, Australia.
- Photo Exhibition “Undeclared Customs” March 2007 at Pikture Gallery, Bangkok
- Photo Exhibition “Artist Self Portrait” Mar 9- April 9,2007 at Silom Galleria ,Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Life- Like- Light” (Light in Japan) September 11-30 ,2007 at The National Gallery Chao-fa Road.
- Photo Exhibition (Soloist) “Our Beloved King” October 18- November 18, 2007 at the Queen Gallery.
- Multimedia Exhibition “Thailand: 9 Days in the Kingdom” November 8- December 5 2007 at en Event Gallery, Bangkok.
- Ceramic Exhibition “Chapter75: Clay Overture” December 14 2007- January 3, 2008 at Playground Thonglor,Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Commemorating a Decade 1997-2007” January 26- February 24, 2008 at Telok Kurau Studios, Singapore.
- Ceramic Exhibition “Crack 2 artistic flower in the park” February 14- March 14, 2008 at Benjasiri Park, Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Trace of Siamese Smile: Art+Faith+ Politics+Love” September 23- November 26, 2008 at Bangkok Art and Culture Centre,Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Photo Art Expo2” December 2 2008- January 31, 2009 at Zen Art Gallery, Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “Easy Bangkok” April 31- May 24, 2009 at Bangkok Art and Culture Centre,Bangkok.
- Photo Exhibition “See Saw Seen ll” May 7- June 30, 2009 at Ardel art Gallery.
- Photo Exhibition (Soloist) “The Correspondence of truth” July 4 – August 9, 2009 at Ardel’s Third Place Gallery.
- Photography Exhibition “Companionship: State railway of Thailand” on an occasion of 112 Anniversary of State Railway of Thailand, August 19 – September 19, 2009 at Hua Lumphong Railway Station.